Thursday, January 12, 2012

Observations 11/12/2011

              I looked up at the sky that night at looked at the moon. It did not appear to be full. I believe i had just missed the full moon. This was sort of a let down because I now have to wait almost a month til I can witness the next full moon. While ooking up at the night sky I sat on my lawn and let my eyes adjust so I could try to spot some satellites. I witnessed a couple things appear to be moving across the sky, but Im not sure if they were satellites or soemthing else. I assume it was a satellite because it was faint and moving slowly. Other than that I tried to identify some major points in the sky. After dozens of constellation quizes and star labs, I still have trouble identifying major stars in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment